Monday, January 25, 2010

New BBC Emma


Watched this last night! You can read about what I think about it here on my other blog. Makes me want to read the book again! Lizzie, my sisters and I started reading this quite a few weeks ago. We were taking turns reading this out loud to each other. It was lovely. Let's start reading it again girls! Pretty Please?

It also makes me want to dress up and have a tea! Check out Lizzie's shop! She is having a major sale going on. She's selling some of her regency costumes for ridiculously low prices! My favorite is this JACKET. It is gorgeous. You honesty could never buy something this nice for that price. Oh me, I wish it was my size...

♥ Jane


2 comments:

Anna Kristine said...

Yes...we better get together and read it or else I just might read it without you. *evil snicker*

And I'll pay you later for the advertisement. ;)
~Lizzie

SisterlyLove said...

Hee hee! You're funny. :)

Jane