Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What was on Lizzie's Bookshelf

So, I did a very silly thing. It was indeed my idea to see what was on our bookshelves and I truly was intending to participate...but then I had a loss of all memory and packed all my books up before I made my list. Thus, I no longer have a bookshelf. *sigh*
So all I can give you is a picture of what was...

I did keep a few books out that I'm reading which are:

-My Bible

-The Complete Sherlock Holmes Vol. 1 by Sir Authur Conan Doyle

-Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens

-Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller

-Mansfield Park by Jane Austen

-Dictionary and Thesaurus

Anyway...I apologize for my stupidity. I hope you are all having a lovely week and getting some reading done! I'm just 16 pages away from finishing Mansfield Park...whew. I will probably be done with it today. :)

~Elizabeth

1 comment:

SisterlyLove said...

Oh dear! I hate when things like that happen to me!

Let us all know what you thought of Mansfield Park. Did you finish it yet?

Love ya!
Jane