Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Magician's Nephew



I'm going to read the Chronicles of Narnia series in chronological order, so I am starting with The Magician's Nephew. I'm going to read through it rather quickly since I would like to finish it before I leave for England so I am going to read 2 chapters a day. If this is too fast for any of you to read through it, feel free to comment later on!


So, read the first two chapters and let me know your thoughts of them! I'm excited to share mine as well. :) I love these books!

2 comments:

SisterlyLove said...

Not sure what chapter I'm on but I love it so far. :) It is such a good book. :)

SisterlyLove said...

Hello!
Us Three are listening to books on cd of The Chronicles of Narnia.
They are SO GOOD!! Advice: If anyone is interested in listening to them, get the HarperCollins/Harper Audio version. (Not Dramatized) For anyone who likes good storytelling, these are for you. =]
But I would suggest reading them too. There are few books that can compare. =]
~Marguerite